All Mechanical Repairs
At Mazpro, we have been providing fundamental mechanical repairs for cars for the past 29 years. By providing regular log book servicing and other preventative maintenance, one of our top goals as a business is to help our customers avoid costly mechanical repairs—or to at least get the most out of their cars’ mechanical components. However, in a case where you do need a mechanical repair for your vehicle, you can count on Mazpro!
Repairs Available at Mazpro
The types of mechanical repairs that we offer at Mazpro include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Transmission: In the simplest of terms, the transmission is the component of your vehicle that is responsible for turning the wheels. The transmission works almost like the car’s brain, shifting the gears and directing certain levels of power to the wheels, depending on the speed of the vehicle. The transmission uses gears to determine these power levels, and when it isn’t functioning correctly, is can result in the car working too hard (and burning too much fuel) to turn the wheels. Eventually, the transmission can cease being able to turn the wheels at all. Mazpro can provide transmission maintenance and upkeep, repairs or replacement installation.
- The Clutch: The clutch is responsible for linking your car’s engine to the transmission. Without this connector, the car cannot work properly. Mazpro technicians can replace clutches on both manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Power Steering: A power steering pump is in place to let you turn the steering wheel without much effort. When there is a problem with power steering, it can become extremely difficult—if not impossible—to steer the car. The issue can be solved by anything from low power steering fluid levels to broken or defective components of the power steering system (the pump, the belt, the hoses, etc.). Mazpro can diagnose the problem quickly and identify the best option for repair.
- Radiator: The radiator is the core of your car’s cooling system. If your engine is overheating, the radiator is usually the top culprit. At Mazpro, we can diagnose radiator issues and provide the necessary cooling system repairs to protect your engine and get your car running efficiently once more.
- Exhaust System: A car that runs particularly loud, smokes from the exhaust or smells worse than usual could have an exhaust system problem. We are fully qualified to diagnose and repair issues with any exhaust component—including the manifold, the muffler, the catalytic converter or the exhaust pipes themselves.
- Suspension: A working suspension system maintains the friction between your tyres and the surface of the road, thereby giving your car good steering and handling. If your car is handling poorly or seems to be bouncing when you drive, the issue could have something to do with your suspension.
Learn More about Mazpro’s Mechanical Servicing
Do you have any questions about the various mechanical services that we provide at Mazpro? If so, we invite you to contact us at any time to make an enquiry. You can reach us via telephone on 03 9762 8899.